The Klondike Institute of Art & Culture and the Dawson City Music Festival Association are thrilled to present live music at the KIAC Ballroom – Dënäkär Zho this April! Musicians from throughout the Yukon will share their work in a concert series, with each concert showcasing two artists for two nights.
We are committed to providing a safe concert-going experience, so please note the following:
- All concerts are all-ages.
- Each concert will have very limited capacity with physical distancing in place.
- We are offering advanced tickets only. You may purchase tickets in clusters of up to five (5) people to be seated together.
- All concert-goers will be required to wear a mask. If you do not own a mask, disposable ones will be available.
- All concert-goers must be seated upon entrance and remain seated throughout each set (except for bathroom breaks). There will be a 10- minute set changeover, but audience members cannot mingle in the venue.
- Artists will be performing live off the floor rather than on stage to ensure proper spacing when needed.
- Friday night shows will be broadcast live on CFYT 106.9fm and cfyt.ca from 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm for those who cannot attend.
- If you feel sick at all, please contact KIAC for a refund and stay home.
- We are following the public health situation closely, and we are prepared to cancel, postpone, or alter all shows if needed.
Tickets and additional information:
- Available below or at kiac.ca
- Tickets are $20 in advance, $10 for SOVA students and youth under 18. Please email email@example.com or contact 993-5005 if cost is a barrier for pay-what-you-can tickets.
- Doors open: 7:30 pm, First set: 8:00 pm, Second set: 8:50 pm
- Looking for Accessibility information? Click here for a description of the venue, information on tickets for attendants, staff contacts and more.
LINEUP AND DATES