2017 Camping pre-registration is now CLOSED. If you would like to camp and are coming last minute please be aware that it is CASH ONLY ON SITE. $30 per person for a weekend pass and sites are now limited.
As Dawson City swells with seasonal workers, travellers, and tourists, it can be tough to find a place to stay during the festival weekend. Thankfully we’ll have you covered this summer!
Click here to purchase your camping pass online. If you prefer to pay in person or by phone, call us at 867-993-5584 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Overflow Campground is available to Festival ticket-holders only. We can’t wait to see you!
The DCMF Overflow Campground is a temporary site for tents, vehicles, and RV’s, located at Crocus Bluffs which is a few minutes’ walk from the main festival site. Please note that there are no power, water, or sewer hookups, but there are several sani-dump stations around town.
This accommodation option is only available to DCMF vendors, ticket-holders, and volunteers.
Please note that the Overflow Campground is only open the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights of the festival weekend.
Please respect our community. Do not camp on private property, in the bushes, or in/around what you think are vacant properties. Dawson City is a hospitable place and we want our local residents to feel safe and respected over the DCMF weekend.
NOTE: When purchasing your campsite pass online simply calculate the number of people in your party and input that number into the selection box, click “buy tickets” and you’re off to the races! Easy peasy.
Important Registration notes:
1.)After purchasing online, your camping ticket will be sent to your e-mail address. If making a bulk purchase for a number of folks, you have the option of having all tickets sent to you (the purchaser) to assign at a later date, OR you can assign names on the spot during the checkout process.
2.) Print or download your camping ticket to your smartphone and ensure you have it with you upon arrival
3.) Bring photo ID
4.) Read all camping rules and regulations
5.) Overflow camping is only available to DCMF ticket-holders, volunteers, and vendors.
Overflow Campground Rules
• Our overflow camping is DRY. Absolutely no open liquor will be tolerated on site.
• This is a QUIET campground. No loud or excessive noise is allowed at any time.
• No dogs (or pets of any kind) allowed on site. Service animals are, of course, an exception.
• There will be 24hr monitoring by our security staff and volunteers, however DCMF assumes NO risk for lost or stolen items.
• Keep your campsite clean, throw your garbage away in the appropriate receptacles, and respect and follow the best practices for securing food from bears.
• Absolutely no violence or fighting will be tolerated.
• ABSOLUTELY NO FIRES!
• There are flush toilets on-site, but no showers. Public showers are available at both RV parks and the Dawson City Swimming Pool.
• The overflow campground is maintained by an amazing team of volunteers who deserve your respect and cooperation.
Places to Stay During the Festival
Please consider staying with some of our wonderful sponsors. The festival would not be possible without them!
Accommodations in Dawson City for the festival weekend tend to fill up fast, so make sure to book early. DCMF offers an Overflow Camp Ground located a few minutes’ walk from the main festival site, available to ticket-holders, vendors, and 15-hour volunteers. Please find more information above.